The fight for a sustainable planet is running out of time, whether we measure greenhouse gas concentration and related impacts; habitat loss and species extinctions; growing volumes of plastic pollution and toxins in our watersheds and coastlines; or the broad result of eco-illiteracy on our politics and personal habits.
In 2022, 7GA is continuing to work on tangible solutions to the challenges we are facing, including securing a price on carbon, disseminating vital information to improve water quality in our cities, delivering clean energy to remote and disadvantaged communities, and advancing eco-literacy in the US and abroad.
To carry out our work and mission, we:
- Provide expertise and guidance to decision-makers in government, business, non-profit, academia, and other stakeholders on environmental policies that address the urgent need to take action
- Partner with non-profit organizations and other key stakeholders on campaigns and initiatives that utilize bold tactics, including creative communications, litigation, and investor education/outreach
- Advise emerging cleantech companies on sustainability and related issues
- Educate the public through speeches, op-eds, books, and blogs
Our current programs include:
- Clean Energy Access Fund
- Put a Price On It!
- Blended Finance Climate Initiative
- Brazil “Verde” Governors Initiative
- Protecting Our Waters for Environmental Justice
- Global Fund for Coral Reefs
- Clean Seas Coalition
- First Nations Tribal Collaboration
- Personal Climate Action Center
- Cold Water Wash Campaign
- Environmental Literacy
- Zero Waste India
- Utom River Donor Advised Fund
- Chimpanzees in Need
- Friends of KBLA
- GEMA Fund
- Wai Ola Alliance Hawaii People’s Fund
For information on our Donor Advised Services please contact us directly.
We are now seeking support and new partners to continue these important sustainability initiatives. Please click here to read more about our Mission and Goals.